- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Title: Night time play
Author: amaterasu08
Fandom: From Eroica With Love
Rating: NC17
Warnings: NWS for smex. yes, dears, this is pr0n.
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimers: Sadly, none of the characters belong to me. If you want to gush about them, you can contact me anytime and we can fangirl. But for rants, you can go directly to Yasuko Aoike-sensei. Any OOCness in this one is all me though.
Impossibly blue eyes twinkled with amusement as they looked down into furious green ones.

“What the hell is this?” Klaus asked in a frighteningly cold voice, his eyes dark.

Dorian smiled back at him. “Just a little bit of love play. You don’t like it?”

Klaus pulled at the iron manacles angrily. “Love play? That’s revolting. Get me out of these things, now!”

“But they look so nice on you!” Dorian’s grin widened as he moved to straddle Klaus’ very naked waist.

Apparently, Klaus noticed too. “What did you do with my clothes?”

Perfectly defined pecs. Rock hard abs. How he longed to lick that imaginary line that defined abs from hips…

Dorian pointed to a pile of clothing on the floor. He did not even look at Klaus. He was too busy imprinting every inch of Klaus’ physique unto his memory.

Miffed by Dorian’s inattention, Klaus bucked his hips to dislodge the earl from his body. But all it served to do was to put him pelvis to pelvis with Dorian Red, Earl of Gloria, who was sporting a very, very hard erection. Klaus stopped and stared at Dorian-

-who happened to have his head thrown back, his shining curls tickling the tops of Klaus’ exposed thighs. He rubbed his groin against the major, wanting more of that delicious friction from earlier.

Klaus was caught by the sinfully erotic expression on the man’s face, so much so that the words of protest died on his lips.

Dorian stopped and opened his eyes. He found the major staring at him, a strange light in his eyes. He rubbed against him slightly and the other’s eyes burned brighter, if that’s possible.

“Dear heavens, are you getting excited, Major Eberbach?” Dorian asked, voice thickening with each syllable.

“Of course not.” The tone was flat, uninterested but the bulge slowly forming underneath the thin sheet said otherwise.

“Of course not.” Dorian mimicked in a falsetto as he rose and stepped away from Klaus. He walked up to the double doors leading towards the balcony and opened them, letting in the slightly cold air of October.

Klaus’ shout of, “What are you doing? Release me now!” was muffled by the wind as Dorian leaned out a little to savor the sting of the cold air. He turned back at the man tied to the bed and slowly stripped out of his clothes.

Highlighted by the moonlight streaming from the open doorway, Dorian’s skin looked translucent and ethereal. Klaus watched as the pale flesh was revealed, inch by inch. He shifted uneasily, wanted not to look but he couldn’t seem to tear his gaze away. The earl’s movements were too sensual and seductive. His blue eyes burned brightly, just like a flame, even shadowed as it was by the dark room.

Klaus watched as Dorian peeled off his pants with excruciating slowness, bending fully at the waist and slipping the silk past his buttocks, past the knees until finally it pooled at his feet. He looked on unwillingly; he told himself, while Dorian stepped away from the silk gracefully and started towards the bed.

“Don’t come any closer, freak.” His voice was hoarse. He didn’t dare look below the earl’s face or else he’d see the perfectly formed chest, those rosy nipples and the stunningly erect member.

Dorian smirked at that. “But if I don’t come any closer, there wouldn’t be any pleasure. For you nor for me.”

He straddled the Major again, eliciting a soft hiss from the other man as he ground their hips together. Dorian closed his eyes and repeated the motion, rocking back and forth. He sneaked a peek at Klaus and was surprised to find him also with his eyes closed, his face scrunched up as if in some kind of pain.

Dorian knew all too well that kind of pain. He reached out with his hand and ran it over those washboard abs. The Major’s skin felt hot. More than hot, it’s as if Dorian was scorched.

Moving upwards, he spent some moments playing with the nipples, tweaking them this way and that and watched it harden. He wondered what it tasted like and didn’t waste time finding out.

The moment that hot tongue laved at his nipple, Klaus arched off the bed, unable to take all the sensations bombarding him. The poor nub was licked, sucked and pulled at, over and over. Each touch zinged all the way to his cock.

But the torture didn’t stop there. Dorian’s hot mouth moved from one nipple to the other and repeated the process all over again. His hot mouth wasn’t in any hurry at all.

When he finished with the nipples, he licked his way from the chest to the neck, spending an obscenely long period of time at the jugular vein, which was pounding furiously against his inquisitive tongue.

Klaus, almost mindlessly, tossed his head and bucked his hips over and over. Who knew you could get this excited from just licking? He sure didn’t. He took a deep breath and caught the fresh scent of Dorian’s shampoo, which just served to heighten his senses more.

What was it about this man that made him lose control? Klaus failed to come up with an answer, so lost he was to what he’s feeling.

Dorian took pity at Klaus. He must be feeling very frustrated, if the movement of his hips were any indication. He grasped the sheet covering Klaus and whipped it off, his mouth formed at perfect O when he sighted the major’s erection.

It was thick, it was hard, and it was perfect. Just like the man who owns it. Dorian thought as he wrapped his slim hand around it. The tip already leaked with pre-cum. Dorian licked that right off and Klaus moaned.

Encouraged by the response he got, Dorian took the head into his mouth and sucked. He grasped the base of Klaus’ cock and set up a rhythm with his strokes, which he copied with sucking. He never took his gaze off his beloved’s face and was startled when those green eyes opened to stare back at him, feral looking and hungry. Dorian savored the delicious shiver than ran down his spine.

“Stop that. Come over here and kiss me.” Dorian couldn’t believe his ears. Those orders came straight from the major’s mouth, his voice a little strained, but an order nonetheless. Shocked, he released his mouthful of cock and slithered up that hard body.

Klaus caught his lips, almost savagely. The bruising force of the kiss was lost on Dorian as he responded in kind, rubbing any part of his body against Klaus as he returned the kiss.

They kissed for what seemed like eternity, each one drinking hungrily from the other’s lips. When they came up for air, they were panting harshly. After a few heartbeats, Klaus lunged for Dorian’s mouth again, this time licking his lips first before invading inside.

“Take these off.” Klaus growled when they broke apart. He pulled at the iron manacles again, each clinking noise emphasizing his words.

Dorian looked at his tousled hair, his swollen lips and said, “No.”

“What-” Klaus broke off when Dorian got off him to walk towards the dresser at the other end of the room. He bit his lip to stifle the moan that broke forth. He’d die first before he’d beg for anything, especially not for that delicious pressure of Dorian’s warmth against his shaft.

Dorian came back carrying a small bottle. Slowly, but firmly, he pushed the thighs apart, making room for his body and sat between the major’s bent legs. He poured a generous amount of the oil on his hands and slicked up Klaus’ cock.

“Watch me.” He whispered as he sat down, reveling at the feel of the cool linen against his heated skin. He draped his legs over Klaus’ bent ones, totally exposing his groin to Klaus’ view.

Klaus looked on, fascinated and horrified at the same time, as Dorian poured more oil unto his fingers, leaned back and slid his hands down to his erection. He watched Dorian play with himself, seconds stretching to minutes. His mouth went dry at the erotic picture Dorian made that he couldn’t even form a coherent thought.

His shocked gasp reverberated across the room as he watched Dorian play with his entrance, those burning blue eyes hidden behind closed lids. Another gasp escaped him as he saw that slim, pale finger slide inside and thrust slowly.

God, this feels too good. Dorian thought as his hips rose to meet the thrusts. He never bottomed before but once he saw the major’s manhood, he knew he has to have that thick, throbbing flesh inside him. He slid in another digit and took note of the hitch in Klaus’ breathing.

Another finger in. It wasn’t enough. Dorian grabbed hold of his erection and pumped it, timing his strokes to coincide with the rhythm of his thrusting fingers. It wasn’t enough.

“Dorian.” The whisper was soft and almost inaudible but the voice behind it was powerful, steady and brooked no argument. Dorian quickly pulled his finger out, straddled Klaus again and slowly, but surely, impaled himself on the cock he was fantasizing about.

Dorian sank all the way to the hilt, feeling the rim of his entrance stretched beyond its limits. He paused for a moment, glorying in the feeling of fullness. The heat that emanated from Klaus radiated all throughout his body, sending waves of pleasure to run over him. The pressure that built up inside him seemed to propel him to movement and he slammed his hip down again and again.

He was so tight, so amazingly hot. Klaus hissed in relief as he felt Dorian start moving on him. His own hips lifted in response and soon enough he was thrusting wildly, all vestiges of control gone. Dorian swooped down and caught his lips in a passionate kiss as he rotated his hips, grinding them harder against each other. The maelstrom of sensations that pooled in his groin ever since he woke up tied to Eroica’s bed coalesced into an inferno, clamoring to be released. Klaus had no choice to let go. After that, the world turned blindingly white.

-=-=-=-=-=

Klaus woke up with a shout. He sat up abruptly, a fine sheen of sweet glistening on his forehead. He looked down on himself and saw the damp stain on his sheet. He looked around his room, but he did not see Eroica anywhere.

Was it all a dream? He wondered, as he surveyed his surroundings. He heaved a great sigh, confused as to why he’d be dreaming that particular dream.

He looked again at the stain on his sheet and decided he couldn’t sleep on soiled bedding. So he got up, pulled the extra sheet he kept at his clothes drawer and went right back to sleep.

His state of undress and the open doorway to the balcony completely escaped his notice.

~fin~