- Text Size +
I wake up in the middle of the night, breathing heavily, my forehead covered in little drops of sweat. My hand instinctively reaches between my legs to touch myself through my underwear.

I feel the unmistakable hardness of an erection. Fuck. I hate waking up like this, especially when IÕm not alone.
I turn my head around carefully. He lies down on the other side of the big bed, turning his back on me; he surely is asleep. Perfect.

I lie back down, spread my legs and lower my underpants a bit. I wrap one hand around my throbbing erection and start stroking it, hard and fast. I take a deep breath and sigh as I feel hot shivers running down my spine. I move my hand faster.
As pleasure overtakes me, I bite hard on my lower lip, trying to prevent outrageous, obscene moans from coming out of my mouth. IÕm biting so hard that a little trickle of blood is starting to run down my chin. I force myself to shut the fuck up as I feel my orgasm get nearer and nearer.

A loud moan escapes my control and my eyes snap open as I turn my head around in horror.
Luckily heÕs still asleep.
I begin moving my hand up and down my throbbing cock again.
Certainly, it would be all more comfortable if I had more privacy. Instead, we both are stuck here, in a fucking cottage lost somewhere in the open country, no food, no electricity, our car is out of petrol and nobody has come to help us yet. ThatÕs what I hate the most about following KGB agents around: we always end up in frigging, desert places in the middle of nowhere. And this time, to make matters worse, I even have to share the only bed of the house with him!
I mean, thereÕs nothing wrong about the concept: IÕm sure heÕs straight, but sharing a bed with another man, especially with someone like him, is something IÕll never get totally comfortable about, despite my military training.

I shiver with fear at the thought that IÕm masturbating while heÕs sleeping next to me, with the risk that he wakes up and notices about it.
But what am I supposed to do?
Maybe heÕs not, but IÕm only human: itÕs either doing this or having to explain him why I woke up with a hard-on, which would be rather embarrassing.
As I continue to give myself pleasure, I give a little snort: If we were in separated hotel rooms, I wouldnÕt have to worry about being caught jerkin off.

I increase the speed of the strokes as I feel the heat growing between my legs. I just want to come. Fuck, IÕm so nearÉ

And then I feel something strange. A hand gently squeezing my balls. My eyes suddenly snap open and I look up, horrified, ready to justify myself, only to find him staring down intensely at me. I meet his eyes, those penetrating, green eyes whose glare uses to frighten everyone including me. I have one more second to stare into them, to try to decode his expression, before they fall shut. He grabs a handful of my blond hair and kisses me on the mouth, roughly. At first IÕm shocked, but I canÕt do anything else than obey him: I start to kiss him back.

He reaches between my legs and pulls my hand aside. He wraps his fingers around my needy erection and starts to stroke it, as roughly as he kisses me. I like the way he does it, how hard heÕs squeezing my cock. Then he moves between my legs. I donÕt understand what he has in mind until I feel a wet heat enveloping the head of my cock. I throw my head back and start to move my hips to match the movements of his hot mouth on my cock. He moves fast, up and down, licking and sucking roughly, making it slide down his throat and then back, while lightly squeezing my balls and the flesh of my inner thighs with his hands.

ItÕs still a little stunning to know that he isÉ
I would have never expected him to like me this way.

But I like it, too. HeÕs fucking good at it. It seems like heÕs done this so many times beforeÉ
Unable to hold back any longer, I throw my head back and give a loud moan as I come deep down his throat. He swallows every drop of my sperm, then moves up to face me and kisses me with passion. He tastes of me and his tongue feels damn good.

Eventually he pulls away, his eyes shining with lust. I look down, between his legs, and see his impressive, neglected erection. I give a small smile.
Well, returning the favour is fair, I supposeÉ

As a direct consequence, I grab a handful of his hair and force him to lie with his back pressed against the mattress. I get on top of him and pin him down, immobilizing him as if we were fighting. Well, I know heÕs only letting me. If he fought me back, heÕd surely win.

I start kissing his neck, then his chest, his incredibly flat abdomen, and then I move lower, to his throbbing erection. Stupor and inhibitions abandoned, I take it in my mouth, pulling a low moan from him, as he grabs my hair in his iron grip, guiding my movements.

I suck roughly and fast, just as heÕs done with me. I donÕt really know what IÕm doing and why. I can only think about how strangely and incredibly good having his dick in my mouth feels, as his moans of pleasure fill my ears, spurring me on, almost ordering me to move faster. And I fulfil his silent request, going on sucking for all itÕs worth as my mouth moves up and down. Up, down, up, down, up, downÉ

I really would have never expected to like him this way.