- Text Size +

Chapter Four
Revenge

When Klaus finally opened his eyes, he found himself spread-eagled on the bed and tied to the spiraling bedposts. As surprising as this was, it was not as startling as the fact that he was still fully clothed. He had expected the Earl to strip him after he’d rendered him unconscious.

He looked around, his eyes falling on the Earl, who was sitting in a chair across the room, smoking a cigarette and watching him with an intensity Klaus had never seen before. “What are you gonna do to me?” he demanded, pulling at the ropes securing him in place.

A small smile curled the edges of Dorian’s mouth, the look on his face sending a chill down the Major’s spine. The Earl was a devious and malicious man who had obviously put the pieces together and figured out what the officer had done to him.

“I’m gonna make you squirm, Major,” came the cold reply.

Klaus’s eyes grew wide. That could mean just about anything where the Earl was concerned, but normally it meant… When Dorian produced a large pair of scissors, he only confirmed the Major’s worst fears.

“You wouldn’t,” Klaus said, pulling furiously at his bindings.

“Oh, but I would,” Dorian replied coldly. He straddled the man’s hips, unbuckled his belt, pulling it off and tossing it to the floor. Then he pulled his shirttails out, ripping the material at the same time. “You always accuse me of wanting to do this, Major,” he said to the struggling man as he took the scissors and sliced open his shirtsleeves. “Now, you’re getting your wish.”

“Bloody faggot!”

To Klaus’s astonishment, Dorian slapped him across the face. “Shut up, you fucking hypocrite!” he snarled with uncharacteristic vehemence. “You gave me a day to prove myself after you made sure I was chemically castrated.” He tore the material of the Major’s undershirt as he said this, yanking the material from beneath the stunned officer.

“Now, do you want me to show you how I really feel about you, Major? the Earl spat as he split the material on his captive’s trousers. “Because I’ve decided that I hate you!” He punctuated this remark by yanking the trousers off and throwing them to the floor, leaving the stunned Klaus in his underwear.

“What do you say to all that?” Dorian challenged.

“I say I’m gonna kill you!” Klaus thundered as he fought like a wild man.

“That’s what you always say,” the Earl replied in a bored tone. He reached under the bed, pulling out the box he had placed there earlier.

“What the fuck is that?”

Dorian gave him a small smile and held up a syringe. “Y’know, I’ve realized something else, Major,” he said as he cleaned the other man’s arm with alcohol “You knew that stuff would work on me, because you’ve been using it yourself, haven’t you?”

“What? Don’t be an ass.”

Dorian stabbed the needle into the officer’s arm. “But I found out how to counteract it.”

“What’re you doing?” the appalled Klaus demanded. “Bloody bastard, now you’re giving me drugs!”

“It’s what my doctor used to help counteract that stuff you gave me.”

“I didn’t give you anything! You stole it, you bloody thief.”

“But you set me up. Admit it.”

Klaus responded with nothing more than an angry growl and continued to fight the ropes.

“Fine.”

Dorian climbed up onto the bed between the Major’s spread legs. “Now, if I’m to ravage you properly,” he said calmly, “I need to get things prepared while that injection takes effect.” He pulled out a tube of lubricant and waved it in the air.

“Nein!”

Dorian watched as the officer strained against the ropes, his muscle rippling from the effort. Dear God, the man is beautiful. “Oh, Major, you’re so amazingly sexy when you fight me, did you know that?”

“Don’t tell me that, you bastard!”

Dorian used the scissors to remove the last barrier, the man’s underwear. Then he sat back, his eyes glistening. “Oh, Major!” he gasped, a hand going to his mouth. “How absolutely magnificent. I never would’ve imagined…”

Klaus froze, his eyes growing wide. He felt his face flush as the Earl sat back to admire his manhood. “Don’t you look at me like that, you pervert!”

“If I could have that stuffed and mounted…”

The horrified officer’s eyes grew even wider. “You’re not stuffing and mounting anything, God dammit!” he screamed, returning Dorian to reality, and reminding him what he was supposed to be doing.

“Aaargh!” Klaus threw his head back, his body going rigid as a slick finger entered his body, probing slowly and carefully. “You son-of-a-bitch, I’m gonna kill you!” he snarled between clenched teeth.

“How?” Dorian asked suddenly.

The question took Klaus completely off guard. He thrashed and squirmed as the finger probed deeper. “Was?”

“You’re always threatening to kill me,” Dorian said matter of factly. “How are you planning to do it? Or is it just an idle threat?”

You want me to think while you have your finger up my ass? Klaus caught his breath as Dorian touched a bundle of nerves deep inside him that sent a shock wave throughout his whole body. He threw his head back again and gave a scream that was a combination of pain and rage when a second finger joined the first, going on to struggle even more violently, pulling with all his strength at the ropes binding his hands.

“I knew it,” Dorian sighed. “All talk and no action.” He looked up sharply when he heard a loud crack, seeing one of the thin bedposts lose the battle against Klaus’s unrelenting assault. He let out a sharp cry when Klaus grabbed him by the hair. “Get your fingers out of me,” he snarled.

Dorian’s eyes were as wide as saucers and he quickly withdrew his fingers, wiping them on the sheets.

“Now, untie me,” Klaus ordered, keeping a firm grip on the Earl’s hair.

“Major…”

“Shut up!” Klaus thundered, yanking the hair in his fist and pulling a terrified yelp from the other man.

Dorian did as ordered, freeing the Major’s other hand and then moving on to his feet. The officer got to his feet, still holding the Earl firmly by the hair. “Get one of those ropes off,” he ordered. “Now!”

Dorian shakily obeyed, untying one of the ropes at the foot of the bed. The next thing he knew, he was being thrown onto the bed. His hands were pulled roughly behind his back and tied together. He looked up as Klaus removed the rope from his wrist and then the other bedpost, knotting them together. “Sit up!”

The Earl did as ordered and sat trembling as his bound hands were secured against his body. It seemed, rather than calming the officer, this only fueled his outrage all the more.

“You think this is some kind of game!” Klaus snarled as he shoved the Earl back onto the bed. Then he roughly yanked his tight fitting pants from his body. When they were followed by his underwear, Dorian really started to get scared. Up until this point, he had assumed the Major was just going to turn him over to the police. Suddenly he was being flipped onto his stomach and dragged to the edge of the bed.

“Major!” Dorian cried in horror, finding his voice at last. “Please, don’t.” He tried to struggle, but the officer was incredibly strong, even more so now that he was in a full-blown rage, which was surely being fueled by the injection of steroids. His hand was locked on the Earl’s neck, holding him down.

“You like it up the ass, you bloody pervert?” the Major growled, kicking the Earl’s legs apart. Then he reached down with his free hand, bringing his sizeable member to an even more sizeable erection.

Dorian felt his heart in his mouth when he felt what could only be the head of the other man’s enormous cock touching his body. All he had to do was give a sharp thrust and it would be inside him. And considering its size, it would do some very serious damage to the unprepared Earl’s body.

“Major,” Dorian whimpered, “please, not like this…” God, he’s gonna rape me and then he’ll kill me.

Klaus stood frozen, the head of his erection pressing against the Earl’s body, threatening entry any second. He kept the petrified man pinned face down on the bed, feeling his body trembling beneath him. Then he pressed forward just enough to separate Dorian’s ass cheeks, the threat of entry imminent.

The Earl gave a horrified scream. “Major, please, no!” he begged, pulling vainly at his bindings. “You’ll tear me apart!” The pressure only increased and he collapsed into tears as his terror overwhelmed him.

For a single frozen moment, it seemed as though Klaus would make good on his threat and rape the Earl. Then he gave a loud growl. “Damn you!” Klaus released his grip on the petrified man, taking a step back before sitting down on the floor. “Look what you’ve driven me to! You’ve made me so crazy, I’m turning into a Goddamn rapist!” He snatched up his torn shirt, pulling out his cigarettes and lighting one. It was only then that he realized he was shaking himself. Whether it was from the realization of what he had almost done or his outrage at the Earl, he could not say. Both, probably.

Dorian slid onto the floor and sat leaning against the bed, unable to stop crying as relief visibly washed over him.

The pair sat this way for several minutes. Dorian didn’t dare speak once he’d managed to stop crying. He pulled himself into a tight ball and sat meekly by the bed, watching in trepidation as Klaus fought to regain control of himself.

Klaus suddenly looked over at the Earl, seeing him flinch and look away as he did so. He sighed heavily and got to his feet, going into the clothes closet where he put on a robe and a pair of pajama pants. A moment later, he returned and untied the Earl’s hands.

“I’m gonna be sick,” Dorian said quietly.

“Not on my hardwood floor,” Klaus snapped. He pointed to the bathroom. “In there.”

Dorian vanished into the next room where he emptied the contents of his stomach into the toilet. He wasn’t sure what to expect when Klaus appeared next to him. He jumped when there was a nudge at his shoulder and looked up to see a glass of water being offered to him. He gratefully accepted it, swirling it around to get the taste of bile out of his mouth. Then he leaned against the toilet again, still dazed and shaking.

“You gonna be sick again?” Klaus asked in a remarkably gentle voice.

Dorian closed his eyes. “No.” Another nudge on his shoulder.

“Get dressed.”

Dorian opened his eyes to see his pants being offered to him. “Major, I…”

“No words,” the officer said sharply, throwing his cigarette butt into the toilet. “Get dressed.”

Dorian nodded and did as he was told. He got shakily to his feet and then followed the Major back into the bedroom where he put his shoes back on. Then they went down the stairs. The Earl was sure the next thing to happen would be for him to be thrown out the front door and into the night. Instead, Klaus went straight to the bar and made up two very stiff drinks. He wordlessly handed one to the Earl before knocking his own back in one go.

Dorian took a tentative sip and winced. Whisky. Very strong whisky.

“Not to your taste?”

“Not…really…” To the Earl’s surprise, the glass was removed from his hand.

“How about cognac?”

Klaus saw Dorian’s eyes light up and nodded, pouring him a glass of cognac. He took the Earl’s whisky and went to sit down in a large leather easy chair where he sat silently sipping his drink.

Uncertain what else to do, Dorian sat down on the couch. He sipped the cognac, purposely avoiding looking in the Major’s direction, but feeling his intense gaze on him.

“It’s all got fucked up, hasn’t it?” Klaus said at last, causing the other man to look up, his eyes wide. “We need to end this or we’re gonna kill each other.”

Dorian sat staring, uncertain what to say. He was afraid anything he might say would be taken the wrong way, especially after what had just happened upstairs.

Klaus sat back and closed his eyes, sighing heavily.

After several very long minutes, Dorian said meekly, “So…what do we do?”

Klaus opened his eyes, giving him a steady look. “Damned if I know,” he replied, finishing the last of his drink. He got to his feet, going back to the bar. “Right now, I plan on getting very drunk.”

Dorian blinked. Then he nodded, crossing back to the bar. “I think I’ll join you.”

* * *