- Text Size +

Chapter Two
Killing Time

“Hey, Frank, check it out!” Charlie called happily. “There’s a bar over here.” It seemed to Dorian that the man had zeroed in on the bar almost immediately.

While the men worked their way through a week’s worth of groceries in one sitting, Dorian had taken a seat in one of the leather chairs in the living room and silently watched the fire—and the clock.

“Jackpot!” Frank exclaimed as he came to join his friend.

Dorian heaved a heavy sigh as the men started to ransack the bar. Good, get drunk and pass out.

Unfortunately, they only did the first of these. Then they started looking at the Earl in a way that made him distinctly uncomfortable.

“Hey, Blondie,” Charlie said suddenly, “how come you don’t got a woman here with you?”

“That’s really none of your business,” Dorian replied coolly.

Frank started to snicker. “Charlie, are stupid and blind? Can’t you tell Blondie’s a fag?”

Dorian ground his teeth upon hearing this but did not reply.

Charlie’s eyes widened and he gave the Earl a startled look. “That so, Blondie? You a fag?”

“That’s none of your business, either,” Dorian replied frostily.

“I think it is,” Charlie said as he crossed to him, yanking him out of his chair by the hair. “I was gonna look for a woman but I guess you’ll have to do.”

Dorian felt his heart in his mouth, and was further repulsed when the man demanded that he suck him off. It was all the Earl could do not to vomit. The men were dirty, sweaty, and smelled heavily of body odor.

As the man was attempting to force him to his knees, Dorian held up his hands. “Might I…make a suggestion first?”

Charlie’s eyes narrowed and he exchanged a puzzled look with Frank. “What?”

“Well, it’s obvious you chaps haven’t eaten in a while,” the Earl began slowly. “How long since you’ve had a hot bath?”

Frank gave a snort, waving a hand in the air. “Hot bath.”

“What say I give you boys a sponge bath,” Dorian offered, forcing a smile on his face.

“Sponge bath,” Charlie grunted. “That’s for pussies.”

“You’ve never had one of my sponge baths,” Dorian said in as seductive a voice as he could manage.

Frank gave a loud laugh. “He’s comin’ on to you, Charlie!”

Charlie still had a firm grip on Dorian’s hair and pulled his head back. “You comin’ on to me, faggot?”

Dorian gave him an innocent look. “You’re the one who asked for a blow job.”

Before Charlie could reply, Frank burst out laughing. “He’s gotcha there, Charlie.”

“Shut up!” Charlie turned back to the Earl and considered, finally thrusting him toward the stairs. “Okay, gimme a sponge bath, faggot. Show me what y’got.”

Dorian forced a smile on his face as he went up the stairs to run the bath. I’d rather have Klaus show you the business end of a Magnum, bloody bastard.

* * *

Dorian noticed that Charlie had apparently left his gun with Frank when he appeared in the bathroom without it. The Earl was somewhat amused when the man hesitated before undressing and getting into the large sunken tub. Doran took his time with the bath, making it appear as if it were all a part of an elaborate ritual.

After his back was scrubbed, Charlie leaned back, stretching out in the large tub and closing his eyes as the Earl sponged all the grime from his arms and legs. He seemed to have grease embedded in his skin, leading the Earl to wonder if he were a mechanic of some sort.

Dorian was inwardly grateful the man had accepted the offer of a bath. There was no way he would have been able to perform the requested task without losing the contents of his stomach.

After several minutes, it seemed the man might actually go to sleep. Then he suddenly grabbed Dorian by the wrist, pulling his hand into the tub and against his cock. “Don’t forget there, Blondie,” Charlie snickered.

Dorian felt his heart in his mouth again as the man moved his hand up and down the length of his cock. Then he felt the beginnings of an erection and closed his eyes, steeling himself for the inevitable.

“Of course,” Dorian said mildly, taking the man’s now erect member in his hand. “Must be thorough.”

“Yeah.”

Come on. It’s not like you’ve never done this before, the Earl told himself. He was a master at pleasuring. He just preferred that it be with a partner of his own choosing. The bulky, slightly overweight, sandy-haired American couldn’t hold a candle to Iron Klaus.

Charlie gave a groan of pleasure, bringing the Earl back to reality. Bugger, I’m on automatic pilot, he thought, suddenly realizing that he had completely zoned out while giving the bloody Yank a hand job.

Within only a few minutes, the man was breathing in short gasps that ended with him ejaculating into the warm water of the tub.

Christ, he’s got no staying power at all. Dorian pulled his hand from the water and got to his feet, going to get a towel. Just as he was about to go back to the tub, Frank appeared at the door.

“You stayin’ in there all night?” he sneered.

Dorian noticed his words were sounding slurred. Then his eyes fell on the nearly empty bottle in his hand and he wondered if the man had been happily drinking the contents of the bar the whole time he had been bathing his friend.

Charlie sloshed his way out of the tub, snatching the towel from the Earl’s a hand. “No, I’m not stayin’ here all night,” he replied indignantly as he crossed to the other man, only to recoil. “Damn, Frank, you stink!”

Frank scowled and looked down at himself, going on to sniff at his armpits. “Shit! Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

Dorian rolled his eyes and leaned back against the counter. It seemed clear he would be giving another sponge bath very shortly. He looked at the small, wiry Frank and could not help but wonder what had possessed these two to go AWOL. Not that it really mattered, so long as they kept on going.

* * *